Pages

Friday, June 16, 2017

Weekly Book News











I link up on weekends to Kim @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer  and Kathryn @ Book Date.

Abbreviated version today....

What I read-- 3 books, another good reading week for me, quantity & quality-wise: 

The Last Place You Look by Kristen Lepionka NetGalley-- linked to my review
Good suspense! Dark, gritty book 1 of new series.



The Right Side by Spencer Quinn NG-- review this Tuesday
Really enjoyed it!  Stand-alone.



One Perfect Lie by Lisa Scottoline 
Enjoyed it, especially the second half of the book. Perhaps a review this week. Stand-alone.

*****
Put aside--not feeling it:

Past Crimes by Glen Erik Hamilton
*****

What I'm reading now--

The Girl Who Was Taken by Charlie Donlea


EDIT: Finished this one, above! Wow, this was a really good one if you don't mind a thriller venturing into the creepy side.

What I want to read next--

I honestly have no idea at this point. Perhaps another NG book not releasing until further down the road, only because they're so tempting! I'll choose one after I finish my current book. 

EDIT: Stars of Fortune by Nora Roberts... recommended recently by Katherine @ I Wish I Lived in a Library
and
Come Sundown by Nora Roberts too... recommended by Kathryn @ Book Date
It's a Nora Roberts double-header, yay! Just for the fun of it!

Any suggestions? What title caught your eye that you haven't read yet?
Happy Father's Day to those who celebrate it-- we Daughters/Moms appreciate you guys!

My dad- we miss you everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!